This role will be responsible for end to end implementation and maintenance of bank’s network infrastructure which includes management of Branch/Data Center network devices (like Nexus, Firepower, ISE, Firewalls).
Include the following.
- Management of all network devices including, Routers, switches, firewalls, access points and monitoring tools.
- Provide level 3 support for onsite and remote technical issues.
- Implementation and execution of VPN’s connectivity with 3rd parties and branches.
- Integration and connectivity for all Branches, CORE and disaster recovery site. Ensure the connections is secure.
- Monitoring, configuration and installation of all network equipment’s and internet security.
- Network routing for new applications.
- Monitor branches connectivity and ensure timely support services.
- Resolution of routing related issues with the service providers to ensure the connectivity of branches, Core site and disaster recovery site.
- Establishing and maintaining connectivity of ATM’s throughout all branches in Pakistan.
- Oversee deployment of new network hardware at branches and data centers.
- Responsible for the management of structured & network cabling, planning and implementation for all sites.
- Coordination with Procurement team for purchasing and maintaining networking equipment
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong hands on experience of implementing and troubleshooting Cisco Network equipment, protocols and features e.g. VPN, Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Nexus, routers, switches LAN/WAN.
- Understands, installs and configures network equipment utilizing varied protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, LACP, PAGP, VRRP and HSRP.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and should have excellent vendor management skills.
- Flexibility to work on odd hours
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES
- Telecom/Computer Science Engineering - BE/MS from a reputed institute.
- Cisco certifications CCNA or CCNP, CCIE will be preferred.
- Minimum of 07-10 years of prior experience in an implementation & deployment of networking infrastructure and WAN networks and with Hands-on experience on Cisco Networking Environment.
- Management skill to lead Networks domain for a Financial Institution. Strong hand on experience for VPN integration i.e. Flex VPN, DM VPN, IPsec, GRE tunneling and remote access VPN.
- Prior hands-on experience of all sort of multivendor network devices (Like Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet) and network applications is highly preferable.
Computer Network Operations, CCNA, CCNP, Networking Protocol, Networking, GRE Tunneling, IPSec, DM VPN, Flex VPN,