This role is responsible for managing routine requirements of data extraction, reporting/MIS pertaining to core banking system, as well as working closely with Finance/BI teams and implementing changes/enhancements to existing reports from core banking such as CIB, and other SBP related reporting requirements.
Include the following:
- Maintain ownership and in depth technical understanding of the MIS reporting and Databases related to core banking.
- Work closely with BI, Finance & vendor’s teams to, design and develop BAU Reports.
- Manage data extraction required for reporting including good understanding of Data Dictionary and DB table structures.
- Ensure proactive and collaborative management to prevent delays and bottlenecks; escalate issues timely for resolution.
- Ensure seamless operation and availability of MIS reporting to the relevant stake holder.
- Manage service level agreements and performance reviews with associated vendors.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Should have strong knowledge and hands on experience of Databases (Oracle, MS SQL).
- Should have sound knowledge and hands on experience with script creation/execution of high complexity of enterprise level Databases.
- Should have good knowledge of ETL process, link server and data extraction.
- Should have ability to generate ad-hoc reporting.
- High level of energy, creativity, flexibility, enthusiasm, commitment and to be a team player.
- Report and Create Script Files.
- RPT File (Deploy on MIS Portal Through availability of Portal Manager)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology from a reputed institution.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of banking experience.
MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, MIS,