- The LO (CO) is an experienced Loan Officer responsible for the continued development, cultivation and growth of business lending for FINCA in the target market and region.
- With minimal supervision, the LO is focused on community outreach in order to increase visibility of FINCA and originate quality loan applications.
- The LO must be driven by the social mission of FINCA to provide credit and services to small businesses that do not have access to loans from commercial sources.
- The LO works with internal staff and external customers to successfully generate quality business loans in their respective markets.
- The position is directly responsible for business development and sales and will have specific lending goals to attain during each month.
- To build a good rapport with clients to make repeat clients.
- Assist RM/BM to follow up on delayed installments. To initiate collateral liquidation if a client defaults on a loan.
- Assist RM/BM to prepare reports to send customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- The LO constantly examines and develops methods of increasing FINCAs market presence and production including new products.
- The LO, as a front line employee, recommends ways to effectively and efficiently provide products and services to our clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Also does cross selling of other FINCA products.
- The LO is responsible for training, coaching and guiding ALOs (ACOs) and is an active participant in working groups and credit committees.
- He/she will be responsible to training/coach min. one ALO.
- Client focus.
- Judgment & decision making.
- Problem solving.
- Negotiating skills.
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- Change management.
- Business writing.
- Communication skills.
- Financial ratios.
- Cash flow.
- Advanced business analysis.
- Advanced interest calculation.
Accounting & imposition of tax.
Microfinance, Credit Evaluation, Credit Scoring, Credit Management, Credit Collection and Recovery, Credit Analysis,