· Assist Team Leader Audit Compliance to manage all the correspondence with SBP and other regulatory agencies.
· Ensure timely submission of all the returns and statements required to be submitted to SBP and other agencies
· Ensure smooth execution of SBP, regulatory and external audits.
· Ensure Timely response to queries made by SBP or other agencies.
· Active follow up with all the other functions in bank for rectification of observations pointed out during SBP, External and internal audits.
· Submission of compliance to SBP and other regulatory authorities.
· Provide on job training to staff to improve working w.r.t Audits and compliance perspective.
· Provide feedback and suggestions for improvement in design, effectiveness and implementation of internal controls.
· Periodic visits to branches to validate data integrity.
· Ensure a perfect environment for team work and best place of work
· Work as a Team player and evolve as a candidate to achieve a higher level of assignment.
· Tracking of compliance with SGPM.
· Forwarding and maintaining track record of SBP, SECP, FBR and other government agencies circulars, instructions and press releases and send it to various functions within bank for compliance.
· Any other duty assigned by Line Manager.
· Good Communication Skills.
· Agreeable and professional whilst being able to gather information.
· Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritize conflicting demands while working effectively.
· Self motivated.
· Analytical Skills.
· Strong knowledge of banking regulations, policies and procedures
· Ability to handle confidential information professionally.
· Analytical skills
· Report writing skills
· Appraisal/review of branch record
· Knowledge of MFB PRs
· KYC/AML policy
· SOP-Branch Banking Operations
· Internal and external audit knowledge
· Compliance laws, regulations & standards
· Knowledge of financial compliance.
Internal Audit, Internal Controls