· Visit branches for checking of day to day work as per internal control onsite review program.
· Onsite checking of branch record during the audit period.
· Review internal controls and comment on its design, implementation and effectiveness.
· Provide feedback and suggestions for improvement in design and implementation of internal controls.
· Provide feed back w.r.t staff competency and their training needs.
· On job training of staff w.r.t implementation of internal controls.
· Preparation of reports (based on field work) for onward reporting to senior management.
· Ensure a perfect environment for team work and best place of work.
· Work as leader as well as team player and evolve as a candidate to achieve a higher level of assignment.
Any other responsibility assigned by Line Manager.
· Broad-based knowledge of banking & payment transactions.
· Strong ability to quickly grasp, identify and address issues throughout the business.
· Able to handle highly confidential information professionally and with appropriate discretion.
· Proactive and requires minimal supervision.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
· Self motivated.
· Analytical Skills.
· Demonstrate a desire to work as both manager and member of the Compliance Team.
· The ability to prioritize high work volume and delegate where necessary.
· Time management.
· Team management
· Analytical skills
· Coordination with departments
· Decision making
· Stress handling
· MFB PRs
· Financial analysis
· Enforcement of policies, rules and regulations
· Risk assessment
· Reporting on compliance matters
· Knowledge of bank’s policies and manuals
· MFB setup
· Diploma in MFB
Compliance, Internal Controls