· Responsible for SOD / readiness of cash counter before Bank Timing.
· Accepting cash deposits/cash receipts from retail/commercial customer, Count Cash, Securitize bank notes (Counterfeit, soiled etc.), giving customers their receipts and taking acknowledgement on bank copy.
· Responsible for cash payment on bank cheque, scrutinize apparent tenor of cheque in all respect, view customer signature from system, Cancellation of cheques, count cash before payment and other payments after proper scrutiny instruments e.g. KKC Payment
· Recover charges as per SOC. e.g. online payment, overdue charges on loan installment.
· Responsible for collection of utility bills & record keeping according to FMBL Policy.
· Responsible for maintaining the cash at counter under assigned insurance limits
· Custodian of strong room & cash vault keys during & after Banking hours for any misuse, lost or stolen etc.
· Replenishment of cash in ATM
· Responsible for posting of all branch expense in accurate hPLUS GL Heads and maintain branch budget sheet on daily/monthly basis
· Reconcile all cash transactions at the end of the day and balancing the cash book before leaving the counter. Ensure transactions and activity reports are accurate and complete
· Distribution of fresh cash in adherence to SBP guidelines and maintain complete record.
· Ensure adherence to all SBP & FMBL guidelines for maintain SBP cash sheet
· Establishment and maintenance of the strong rapport with the client, handles all customer requests in timely manner, Looks for ways to improve efficiency and reduce turnaround time and provide best customer services
· Ensure post sale service to the client, Promotes the bank’s products and services; consistently cross sells bank products at every opportunity.
Competencies & Training
· Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
· Able to work independently and produce required output within prescribed time.
· Adept in using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
· Detail oriented
· Tolerance, flexible, self control, integrity, social orientation
· Interpersonal relationship management
· Client relations skills
· Strong communication and customer service ability.
· Proficiency in cash operations
· Customer & personal service
· Cash handling
· Banking regulations