Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop the technical training content for all operations.
· Develop and conduct the technical content training during mock branch and hyper training modules.
· Conduct mystery shopping for the areas where training has been provided to operations staff.
· Review and revise content as per regulations, as and when required.
Competencies & Training
· Deals with ambiguity; is able to take a well-thought out decision without having the complete picture
· Excellent presentation skills
· Strong analytical skills are required to analyse a range of complex facts or situations to present creative and practical options and recommendations for action
· Attitude for seeking practical solutions, sometimes requiring sensitivity and empathy
· Strong ability for conflict resolution
· Planning and organising highly complex activities
· Autonomous Practitioner, able to manage own work load, balance priorities and progress multiple tasks under pressure whilst working largely independently on their completion
· Ability to delegate effectively
· Supporting policy/procedures may need compiling as the action plan and initiatives are progressed
· Good understanding of organisation policies and
· Highly motivated, professional and enthusiastic individual
· Driven to succeed in a challenging and evolving environment
· Flexible, reliable, proactive team player