Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for formulating, publishing, marketing, ongoing maintenance and reporting activities necessary for meeting the training needs of FINCA employees.
• Assist in the development and updating of training material
• Relay suggestions and needs of the employees to the Manager and submit ideas to upgrade training sessions.
• Work with department managers and subject matter experts to create training materials specific to job functions within their areas.
• Provide encouragement to individual trainees during each class to ensure that they stay motivated and inspired.
• Evaluate training needs of the organization by working with managers and employees, evaluating workflows and work process.
• Ensure proper resources are engaged to provide training for new employees and ongoing training for existing staff.
• Track training for all employees and update master training records.
• Monitor effectiveness of training programs and continually adjust programs as appropriate.
• Update management during regularly scheduled meetings on training programs and status.
• Utilize all available resources to identify training opportunities.
• Participate in special projects as needed.
• Additional duties as may be deemed necessary by management.
Competencies & Training:
• Effective and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
• Action-oriented, a self-starter and strong collaborator.
• Must be highly organized, self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Proficiency with MS Office.
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects and deadlines.
• Experience in a team working environment.
• Ability to analyze complex technical information and interpret it into usable instructions for the intended audience.