About the Role:
Manage branch operations including marketing/sales efforts, business analysis and client screening, loan disbursements, payment collection, savings (if applicable), etc
Your Key Responsibilities:
· Manage delivery of products and services in the branch and related representative office(s) to ensure progress toward the goals and objectives of the strategic and operational plans that support maximum outreach under the condition of profitability.
· Participate actively in credit operations and interaction with clients; spend time in the field in direct contact with credit teams and clients.
· Perform spot checks of clients and Credit Officer Activities.
· Perform a leadership role in credit committees to ensure a high technical quality of business analysis and credit decision-making. Approve loans up to amounts specified in credit manual for the position and personal credit approval limits.
· Control the level of efficiency and accuracy in all back-office operations for the organization and maximum customer satisfaction.
· Manage branch level administrative department to support operations and maximum customer satisfaction.
· Supervise personnel policies and procedures at the branch so that all legal and FINCA requirements are met
· Review corporate goals and objectives in order to align individual and team goals with the organization’s ones;
· Work with each direct report and/or team to define goals, objectives including special short and long-term targets, performance standards and measures to evaluate desired results
· Supervise activities of direct reports and conduct regular meetings to review progress on the approved plans, exchange feedback
· Timely conduct performance appraisal sessions according to the affiliate’s (organization’s) established procedures
· Discuss and agree on any training and/or skills needed for the accomplishment of the targets effectively/efficiently, and make specific improvement plan for the next period
· Create and maintain a positive working environment to the highest ethical level; promote mutual respect, understanding, trust, and cooperation among all team members;
· Advocate and commit to ongoing training and development to foster a learning culture;
· Manage and control branch compliance with all policy manuals and other policy guidance documentation as putting in effect by the ZM/RM
· Supervise compliance and implementation of internal controls, proposing necessary changes and improvements.
· Interpret Branch financial statement with an understanding of branch level profit drivers and underlying causes of risk
· Monitor and control Branch expenses improving operational sustainability
· Responsible for overall branch deposits targets and maximize branch business as per assigned targets.
· Management of Branch deposits portfolio both volume and customer base.
· Work on New business development for deposits.
· Develops new deposit and clients by providing a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation; achieves individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
Relationships: Reporting to the Regional Manager
Field Visits/ travelling
· 70% Traveling
Across the Network including (Umer Kot/ Quetta/ Mirpur Khas/ Larkana/ Rawalpindi/ Mardan/ Muzaffarabad/ Pir Mahal/ Gujranwala/ Sialkot/ Dera Ismail Khan/ Khairpur Tamiwali/ Rajanpur/ Jamal Din Wali/ AliPur)
Your Benefits Market Competitive Salary will be offered as per experience
Finca is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Banking Companies Ordinance, Warehouse Analytical, Leadership, programming in c##,