About the Role
· Interacting with customers inquiring about their purpose of visit and guide them to the relevant staff for resolution of their queries to ensure the customer leaves the branch satisfied. Resolving/replying the queries of the customers identify customer needs & provide complete details on bank products and services, their Terms & conditions. Improve service standards and minimum turnaround time
Your Key Responsibilities:
· Responsible for scrutiny AOF documents & filling, SS Card filling, input data in hPLUS, generation of account #, Scanning of SS card and record keeping as per FMBL Operational Manual.
· Responsible for completing Loan documentation/Legal Booklet/PDCs, the input of data into the hPLUS for booking loan and record keeping as per FMBL KKKK Manual.
· Receive inward/outward clearing/collection cheques for timely lodgment and clearance.
· Receive internal/online funds transfer cheques from the customer and posting in hPLUS.
· Issuance/cancellation/realization/duplicate of PO upon customer request.
· Make sure that KYC should be properly filled and updated the same in hPLUS on the same day.
· To make sure that all Term Deposit Receipts requests are properly filled and entered in hPLUS, all early termination of TDR requests processed and all formalities are complete, record keeping as per FMBL Operational Manual
· Recovered charges from customers as per Schedule of Charges.
· Custodian of strong room Keys, Gold safe keys, Security Stationary, ATM Card & PINS.
· Responsible for issuance ATM Card & PINS, resolve ATM disputed transactions either issuer or acquirer and process debit authority of said transactions for the reconciliation of ATM
· Responsible for issuance of cheque books to customers/authorized representative and taking proper acknowledgment on requisition/register
· Ensure that all customer requests are properly executed in hPLUS and documented, Issuance of different type of certificate, Maintain Zakat data, Hold mail. Account closing etc
· Responsible for reconciliation of Bank A/c, Security Stationary on daily/monthly basis
· To perform floor duty & continuously maintain and improve branch ambiance, make sure that all marketing material is prominently available and up to date.
· Ensure post-sale service to the client, Promotes the bank’s products and services; consistently cross-sells bank products at every opportunity
Relationships: Reporting to the Operations Manager
Field Visits/ travelling
Across the Network including (Umer Kot/ Quetta/ Mirpur Khas/ Larkana/ Rawalpindi/ Mardan/ Muzaffarabad/ Pir Mahal/ Gujranwala/ Sialkot/ Dera Ismail Khan/ Khairpur Tamiwali/ Rajanpur/ Jamal Din Wali/ AliPur)
Your Benefits Market Competitive Salary will be offered as per experience
Finca is an Equal Opportunity Employer.