About the Role
- Responsible for counter services in the branch with a view to achieving timely and accurate processing of deliverables in a personalized environment.
- Approval and supervision of daily transactions relating to cash, cheque deposit/withdrawals (including remittance, clearing and collection instruments) Account opening, Loan Processing, Cheque Book issuance, ATM issuance, Dormant/inoperative account, Stop payment etc.
- Reconciliation of all cash suspense/sundry accounts on a daily basis.
- Checking of system generated reports on a daily basis.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Managing service delivery - observation of queue time and length / taking action as needed to capacitive serving counters and /or managing customer traffic.
- Resolving investigations and inquiries initiated by customers.
- Liaise with sales and service staff to ensure that adequate support is provided in facilitating branch's service delivery standards.
- Improved service standards and minimum turnaround time.
- Responsible for calling to loan customer after completion of all Loan documents
- Review of systems and controls on a regular basis, identifying bottlenecks and control weaknesses with a view to achieving improvements in coordination with IT and Operations
- Ensuring that branch activities are carried out strictly in accordance with the laid down FMBL SOP, S/ Circulars’ and SBP guidelines.
- Exercising effective dual control over cash along with daily monitoring of cash holding levels to attain optimum holding levels.
- Custodian of all relevant Keys (strong room, cash vault, and gold safe) and custodian of checkbooks, security stationary/AOF, SS cards Loan documentation, Legal booklets and PDCs.
- Maintenance of all registers. Responsible for supervision of all operations functions like account opening documentation, / Loan documentation and correct input of data in hPLUS.
- Maintenance of cash over counters and vault within assigned limits.
- Timely disposal of excess cash with all required safety measures or approval of excess cash taken by HO Monitoring and processing of all activities pertaining to ATM operations and ensuring that ATM cash is balanced.
- Provide support to branch staff to streamline the process of money laundering monitoring as required
- Interviewing of the customer regarding KYC and checking of KYC related documents
- In coordination with Branch Manager, identify any breaches of regulatory requirements or ethical standards, where there is a potential risk to the reputation of the Bank
- Ensure compliance with relevant SOPs at all times
- Ensure the process of suspicious transaction reporting is followed in line with SOPs
- Ensure internal/external controls at Branch level
- Timely rectification of audit observations and plans thereof to avoid repetition of the same.
- Immediate reporting and follow up of fraud and forgery, litigation and policy deviation with RM/HO.
- Ensure timely reporting of different periodical statements to HO or any other information asked from time to time.
- Ensure charges recovered/deducted as per FMBL SOC, NO income leakage in branch
- Desired cost efficiency to be maintained
- In case of any emergency in branch inform Regional Manager/Admin Department.
- To ensure the branch is maintained in line with desired standards and all necessary repair and maintenance work is addressed in a timely fashion.
- Retention of hold mail statements and advised under dual custody.
Relationships: Reporting to the Branch Manager
Field Visits/ travelling
Across the Network including (Umer Kot/ Quetta/ Mirpur Khas/ Larkana/ Rawalpindi/ Mardan/ Muzaffarabad/ Pir Mahal/ Gujranwala/ Sialkot/ Dera Ismail Khan/ Khairpur Tamiwali/ Rajanpur/ Jamal Din Wali/ AliPur)
Your Benefits Market Competitive Salary will be offered as per experience
Finca is an Equal Opportunity Employer.