About the Role:
This role will be responsible for the implementation and execution of bank branch network infrastructure. Installation, management, maintenance of Branch/Data Center network devices. Basic level of troubleshooting at level 1. Capable of performing level 1 support in case needed i.e. passive networking. Time to time movement within FINCA branches for network related tasks will also be part of a job.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management branch network operation.
- Responsible for the monitoring, configuration, and installation of all network equipment.
- Responsible for the branches connectivity and ensure timely support services.
- Responsible for basic level routing related issues with the service providers to ensure the connectivity of branches.
- Responsible for the connectivity of ATM machines services/banking application throughout all branches in Pakistan.
- Responsible for the deployment of new network hardware to branches, head offices and data centers.
- Follow-up on all sort of invoices till signing / Clearance of cheque (Quarterly & Monthly)
- Deployment & liaising with ISP for new Media installation/ Testing at a Branch level.
- Capable of performing level 1 support in case needed i.e. passive networking.
Reporting to Sr. Manager Networks and Infrastructure Planning
Field Visits/ traveling:
About the Benefits:
- Market Competitive Salary will be offered as per experience
- FINCA Microfinance Bank Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.