About the Role:
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, finalizing and implementing solutions related to new and existing products, modules and services. PM will sets milestones for each project, coordinates efforts between operations, finance, business and other teams, in order to effectively and efficiently deliver projects according to plan. This position works with internal and external stakeholders to bring structure while implementing complex, project-based processes to bring increased efficiency in the delivery of all projects and services.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare project charters/scope, budgets, and RFPs under the guidance of Head IT/Head ADC Technology.
- Organize demos, review proposals, and prepare comparative analysis.
- Fulfill procurement formalities, legal reviews, process approvals.
- Prepare project plan, track and report progress on regular basis.
- Coordination within IT team, vendor(s), relevant stakeholders for tracking deliverables.
- Coordination with other departments for design, functionality reviews, testing, training, marketing collateral etc.
- Ensure proactive and collaborative management to prevent delays and bottlenecks; escalate issues timely for resolution.
- Design and develop project/strategy presentations for management, board, other stakeholders.
- Coordinate with FI NBD team for preparing grant proposals pertaining to technology projects
- Prepare and manage all documentation and reporting for SBP related to technology pilots, branchless banking, delivery channels, etc.
- Supervise and coordinate the design elements, marketing and educational awareness component for mobile apps and DFS.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects, Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Excellent writing and documentation skills.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and awareness of deadlines.
- A hard-working self-starter with initiative, able to set own priorities.
- Ability to anticipate problems and proactively take measures to control or minimize them.
- The ability to present information and ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to create visual designs, info-graphics etc. for presentations, collateral etc. Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and Infrastructure management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus