A project manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control, and completion of a project while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments, and goals of FINCA Digital Financial Services business.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement projects across FINCA DFS functions in coordination with the technology partner and Bank functions. Project Manager will help define project scope, goals and deliverables, in addition to outlining tasks and required resources
- The selected individual will manage project plans, timelines, and delivery of key milestones with a responsibility for periodic reporting to executive management.
- Create schedule and project timeline, manage a budget and allocate project resources. Track deliverables for timely completion.
- Support and direct team to deliver on committed business goals and targets by supporting cross-functional alignment and resolving dependencies.
- Monitor and report on DFS projects progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess the result of a project
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Contract negotiation
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate stress
- Reporting to VP Strategy and PMO
About the Benefits:
- Market Competitive Salary will be offered as per experience
- FINCA Microfinance Bank Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.